|Women Praying for Women
First Lady Ruby Hall extends an open invitation to all the women of St. John and our friends to join her every Monday evening at 6:30p for prayer with the Esther Prayer Platoon. It's a time of sisterhood and love as we come together in unity to bombard heaven with our prayer petition in intercessory prayer.
As believers prayer is the most powerful weapon we have to use against the enemy...and intercessory prayer is an opportunity for like minded believers to come together in unity and on one accord with singleness of mind and purpose to defeat Satan! There is power in prayer, and the Bible tells us that we should seek the prayers of other believers and pray for those who request our prayers.
How it Works
- Individuals will have an opportunity to join First Lady Ruby Hall and the women of St. John in prayer.
- Prayer requests are acknowledged and requested on behalf of family and friends. The women also celebrate praise reports of answered prayers! To God be the glory; we acknowledge and thank God for what he continues to do on our behalf.
- Prior to prayer a brief scripture is read.
- The prayer takes place every Monday evening promptly at 6:30p. Participants should actually sign-in 2-3 minutes earlier, so you can give your prayer request! if you call after the start time you will interrupt the prayer, so please be courteous and don't announce yourself until the prayer concludes.
- Individuals will call the free Conference Dial-in Number: 1 (515) 603-3121 and when prompted enter the Participate Access Code: 685163#
- Once connected all participants will be able to talk and hear each other.
- The prayer will conclude when the Holy Spirit says to stop. For planning purposes 10-15 minutes total time.
The mission for this prayer platoon is to pray consistently for God’s favor and might for the fulfilling of God’s role for women in the church, home, community and world.
Share this information and invite family and friends to call!